top of page
- Wed 15 Dec15WedDecBuck Memorial Library Book Talk - Bucksport/Bucksport
- Thu 02 Dec02ThuDecOgunquit Memorial Library - Gabby Gatherings/Zoom
- Thu 18 Nov18ThuNovThompson Free Library Book Talk - Dover-Foxcroft/ZoomNov 18, 2021, 6:00 PMZoomJoin us Thursday Nov. 18 @ 6 pm as we invite Chris Packard, local author, to discuss his new book Mythical Creatures of Maine! Chris weaves well-known cryptids like Bigfoot, native legends including Pamola, logging camp creations such as the Hide-Behind, and many more into an entertaining book that
- Fri 29 Oct29FriOctHaunted Stories on the Hill - Bucksport, ME/Wilson HallOct 29, 2021, 4:37 PMWilson Hall, 34 Middle St, Bucksport, ME 04416, USAA night of supernatural stories from Bucksport and beyond. Open Mic, share your story. Prizes for the best stories! Raffles! Outdoors on the lawn of the historic Wilson Hall. FREE ADMISSION - Donations accepted for Buck Memorial Library. Free Donuts, Popcorn & Cider.
- Sat 11 Sep11SatSepUnexplained Maine Campout - Gouldsboro, ME/GouldsboroSep 11, 2021, 4:00 PMGouldsboro, 574 US-1, Gouldsboro, ME 04607, USAAre you looking for something mysterious and fun to do this weekend (Sept 10-12) in Maine? I hear there might be some last minute spots available for the Unexplained Maine Acadia East Campout this weekend. I'll be stopping by to do an author talk there on Saturday afternoon and I'll have some books.
bottom of page